Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today feel sleepy during the lecture class,
kong mong again, sienz much~ fortunately,
my friends yong jian& wei jye can teach me,
and i think that the exam still have a distance to near by..............

After school, reached home d abt 4pm,
quite tired lol, then i take a nap til my friends
come and we go dinner at "shun shun lai" again.
I order my most familiar mee = curry mee(-.-) .
Actually, i was afraid to eat the same tastes of mee ored,
cause i went there at least once a week,
but my friends like it very much~
I hope they dun ask me go there for meal in recently time...........

About 7pm, we go Wangsa Wall to watch a movie
called "hapi go lucky" at the cinema.
The movie quite nice and we enjoyed ourselves.

This week back Muar again, and my dad' s birthday is this Friday wow,
Unlucky, my grandma just passed away, so we can't celebrate it.
Anyway, I think Grandma had ored give u a nice present. hahaha~
Dad, i wish u hapi birthday and everyday go lucky, love u much also~
The end of the day.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment